Local groups/coalitions are forming across the state to stand up for property rights and clean water and oppose the Line 61-twin or Line 66.
Below, see a link to local groups to contact and get involved with.
- Douglas County: Northern Protection Alliance
- Sawyer County WiSE
- Taylor, Clark, and Marathon Counties: Tri-County WiSE-the newest WiSE affiliate meets monthly
- Wood County: (also statewide) 80 Feet is Enough!
- Columbia County WiSE or check out the Facebook Page here
- Jefferson County: Local landowner organizing effort and Brave Wisconsin! (also statewide)
- Rock County WiSE: e-mail or call (608) 371-9540 or check out Rock County Pipeline Awareness Network
- Illinois: Save Our Illinois Land (SOIL)
Is your area not listed? Contact us and we can connect you to others in your area (there are concerned residents in every County along the line).